Monday 16 January 2012

Some things for today.

There are some things I think about today.
First is about my love. I keep on thinking about him even I know the reality is not as wonderful as my dream. I am not eligible for him. That's for sure. Watching a person that we love every day makes it is so hard to forget that person. That is my problem. But I do remind myself not to defeated by my feeling. I should fight my feeling. I must avoid being close again to him and get as far as I can from him. That's only what I can do. Think rationally, there is no point why I should still love that man. A man that doesn't want me. A man that will never accept me for who I am. What so ever, some day later I will be able to forget him. Erase him completely from my mind and my heart.

Second, about my assignment. I have no idea to do it. Just like it is so difficult for me. I cannot do it if I don't have the guideline. So, just wait and see.

Third, just now I think about what if i will be posted far away from my land. Do I need to ask help from anyone who I know stay at that place? I realize that my rapport with them is not ok. For sure I will not ask for it. I usually stand by my own feet. Even I have to struggle, even there are so many obstacles, but I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment